Mensuration Cycle

I got married in December 2015 , since Jan my periods has become irrgeular i happens after an interval of 45-48 days.Also my weight has increased by 4 kgs from past 6 months. Really confused as it what to do in this case.

Harisha N L

Hi I understand your concern... It may be polycystic ovarian syndrome but other causes must be ruled out...other possibilities are diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
You are going into hormonal imbalances. If you really want to heal from the root cause, Please  read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.