Ir-reguler periods
She is facing periods issue. Its not continuous and this time I think its beyond two months, she is not getting periods. so please help her to find the issue and why she is lacking so behind this time as well.

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, most common cause of irregular menses is hormonal imbalance if pregnancy is excluded. She requires further investigation, blood tests and sonography. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist. Please check below link to know more https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/5-ways-to-deal-with-irregular-periods-13618/post