Mensturle Problem

Dear All, We have taken medication tablet Overl L for two months, now it comes regular, so we are planed for baby what is the next step we can addon. Please guide me thank you

Hello....... Ovral L is an oral contraceptive pill. , it is composed of a combination of an estrogen and a progestin, both in low doses.... You have to stop oral contraceptive.... Most women will get pregnant within 6 months after stopping the mini-pill.consult gynaecologist...........
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since you are trying to become pregnant, stop taking OverlL since it is a contraceptive pill. You will most probable become pregnant within 6 months. Consult a gynecologist for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.