Mensturational cycle

My periods are not normal.however it is on the date but the period is for only one day.i gained 6kg of weigt in 6months.

Doctor Answers (3) on Mensturational cycle

Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Obstetrician
You had thyroid problems in 2014 and then you must be treated for it....after treatment the results of tests must have come normal.....IT DOESNT mean that teratment have to be STOPPED...it means the dose was correct and needs to be continued.....!!!!..................... Recheck your thyroid levels and seek a gynecologists help for the iregular menses. Your weight gain and scanty periods is indicative of a thyroid disorder.......but other causes also need to be ruled out like PCOD etc
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
It's a sign of severe adrenal fatigue. Needs proper evaluation. If you want to know and heal the root cause of problem, Please  read my blog on PCOS at www.truhealing.com Hope that helps.
Hi, it's seems you need to check on thyroid levels. Kindly do it and revert back. You may require treatment with it. As thyroid problem can cause issues with periods.