Menstruation time reduced
Hi, My period time was earlier 3 days now it's reduced to 2 days barely...is it a matter of concern?

Dr. Harisha N L

it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
It's a sign of low progesterone  and Adrenal fatigue.  Only pills cannot  heal you. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....