Menstruation delayed
Hi Doctor, I am facing delay of menstruation cycle since 7-8 months.Also when ever it comes,i suffer heavy bleeding.Recently i had done blood test,my HB is 7 only and i also don't have thyroid..S could you please tell me,this is the reason why its delayed?what can be possible causes for this .IS there any Ayurveda medicine to make it regular.Please suggest.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

hi good evening thnxs for your Question your age is 28 year rt so i think at this age most common cause of irregular menes will be hormones imbalance . so u need to do Ultrasound.to see statis of your uterus wall and ovaries . send me reports so i can do needful