Menstruation blood loss
My mother,47 years old is having excessive blood loss during menstruation and cycle is longer than usual cycle(7-8 days). In recent USG Report, highly gaseous abdomen and mild hepatomegaly is notable impression. We live in a very small city(Jaunpur,U.P.) and unable to find a suitable doctor. Kindly advice me.

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

Heavy menses during this age or perimenopausal age can occur due to hormonal imabalance.consult ur gynaecologist for hormonal tabs.and also to rule out other causes of menorrhagia.

Heavy blood loss during menstruation Blood loss during menstruation