Menstrual problem
This month i am late by 9 days..in d previous month i had my first intercourse but also i had my period after that..but d problem is with this month..am i pregnant? If yes what should i do now..coz obviously fir now i don't want a baby..pls help

Hello. Well I don't think so you are pregnant as you have already got one periods after that unprotected intercourse...it might be due to stress or hormonal changes..it's better you go for obs scan once and consult a gynae...I would suggest you to please use contraception in order to prevent this in future...thank you
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since you had got your periods so you are unlikely to become pregnant. You might be having high stress levels or hormonal imbalances due to which your periods due to which you have missed your period cycle. For now, visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi along with your medical investigations for further evaluation. You can mail your contact details so that I can reach you.
Visit a gynecologist.