Menstrual problem
Helo doc, i am 24 years old.. i am suffering from vaginal plus urethral itching from past 15 days. And nowadays my periods are also late. My last menstrual date is 6 jan 17. And now today morning my stool color is black. What is this doctor.

Apply Cream Tenovate-M locally 3 times a day for 5 days,Periods can be late sometimes as normalObserve your Stools for 2-3 days,take plenty of curd, Avoid chillies,spices, Talk to me on 98 110 31656

+108
Chat with a doctor
Seems like mixed vaginal infection, also worms is a possibility. You will need to eat proper medicines to cure this .
please consult for complete treatment protocol
Improve general health by adequate diet.If any disease cause is present,it is to be treated hygiene should be mainta-  ained. It is useful in psychogenic and enviromental amenorrhoea.She is to be convinced that it is harmless to health. For any ovarian or for Cryptomenorrhoea etc. D. & C. is done for diagnostic purposes. Oestrogen. Oestrogen & progesteron. Gonadotrophins. Thyroid extract. All Hormone therapy. Pl consult homoeo Doctor online Practo. Thanks,09/02/2017.