Menstrual irregularities

My last menstrual period was on 27/1/2016.I didn't get my periods till date.My periods have been regular ever since my menarche.No hirsutism. Mild weight gain present.No similar complaints in the past.watery or mucoid discharge per vaginum present.Not foul smelling.not copious.No other associated complaints. No history of thyroid abnormalities.

Hi....., In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress... Kindly consult Gynecologist...