Menstrual cycle problem
My periods are not stopping after 6 days now it's 12 days and it is still the same. Earlier also I had dis problem but it was cured wid medicine

Dr. Harisha N L

Menorrhagia is the medical term for menstrual periods with abnormally heavy or prolonged bleeding...causes of menorrhagia are hormonal imbalance, anovulatory cycles,uterine fibroids,polyps,adenomyosis etc...if underlying cause is treated you will get symptomatic releaf... Please consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and for relevant investigations they will do the needful..