Menstrual cycle - Padmini
What is the usage of tablets named Padmini? How does is relate to controlling the irregular periods? This issue is for my wife and when we consulted a gaenocologist she prescribed these tablets. But when I went through the leaflet given in the package, I found its purpose and usage is different. Please advise.

Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan
Infertility Specialist 17 yrs exp Chennai
Irregular cycles are handled with a couple of medicines like oral contraceptive pills,  withdrawl drugs and ovulation induction. She has to understand the reasons for what purpose she is regularising her cycles for pregnancy?  A detailed evaluation before supplementing medications gives the diagnosis