Menstrual Cycle Issue
Hi Doctor, This is shikha , I am 28 yrs old. From past 3 months I am suffering from Scanty periods issue, When I was in early 20's periods retain for me 3 days but after some time it decreased to 2.5 days and now frm 4-5 yrs It retain for 2 days but flow was normal, now from 3 months flow got decreased, I am bit worried, Could you please advise me for the same Thanks in advance

Hello,if you are having normal periods with without abdominal pain or blot clots in bleeding then its normal. The length of the period also varies. Most periods last from 3 to 5 days. But, anywhere from 2 to 7 days is normal. For the first few years after menstruation begins, longer cycles are common. A woman's cycle tends to shorten and become more regular with age.