Menstrual cramps
I am 26 years old unmarried girl Few months back I was diagnosed with PCOS and I am taking ayurvedic medicine for same due to which my period date is regular now. The major concern which I am facing now is that after my periods also I feel mestrual cramps like after two weeks of my periods get over. Kindly help me is it normal or not?

Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Take Chandranshu ras 1 tab and Pradarantak loh 2 tab twice a day for almost 6 months. Please give your weight and condition of any facial hair and acne.
Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Hi It's good that your periods are on time It is suggested to apply warm castor oil on lower abdomen and lower back and do hot fomentation. It will help you
Dr. Prashil Junankar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Nagpur
Keep pad of cotton soaked in any warm oil over region below umbilicus.take 10 ml castor oil during periods bed time.use warm water for drinking and take rest.You will feel better after few cycles.www.junankarayurveda.com
Dr. Alok Sharma
Ayurveda 39 yrs exp Meerut
Use दशांग लेप locally