Menopause or period irreg

Hi DOCTOR, I wanted to know i have started with menopause since one around 2 years before now,starting it was coming sometimes once a year or then three months gap once like that, i wanted to know is it menopause stage only or period problem irregularity, am confused ..secondly, and i feel sounds while walking in my knees and varicose veins are showing on my legs too..pl advise the right treatment..

Doctor Answers (2) on Menopause or period irreg

Dr. Bhanu Sharma Noida | Ayurveda
For this you should start with herbal uterine tonics, that will balance your hormonal imbalance .
For varicose veins avoid over standing.
Knee pain and sounds indicate onset of sandhivaat as per ayurveda their are lot of herbal medicines which will uproot your problem.
If you are overweight try to decrease it.
Application of Luke warm oil over knees will help you.
Janu basti is recommended.
Avoid curd and lemon.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress.....