Menopause come earlier
Hello Doctor, This is Deeparaj, I got married recently, my wife get regular periods comes earlier in menopause cycle in last week. Could please explain what is reason for this periods come earlier?

hello there. firstly, its menstrual cycle. menopause is something that happens in elderly females where the menstrual cycles completely stop. sometimes a menstrual cycle can come earlier considering the fact that the menstrual cycle is of 28 days and a month is of 30-31 days, sometimes there can be a hormonal problem for that you need to visit a gynaecologist. regards

Early menopause symptoms