With HSV1 can i married a
Recently i diagnoised HSV1 possitive ..is there any cure for it and can i get married a HSV1 negative girl without informing them regarding my problem and can i have children please give me suggestion i confused about my life....

Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. I can understand your distress.. herpes simplex virus has 2 types.. hsv1 and hsv 2.. hsv1 affects oral cavity causing blisters around lips, in mouth.. hsv2 affects genitals.. hsv is sexually transmitted so you can transfer it to your partner.. but you can treat it by antivirals.. you can marry, no problem.., it's better to inform this to your partner.. there is issue that abortion or in utero baby can grow less or die due to herpes infection.. please consult your physician once..