Meno pause
She is feeling uncomfortable hot sweat comes out of body suggest me what to do and please suggest me good medication
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar
Gynecologist 26 yrs exp Ghaziabad
This is quite a problem women with menopause face. Ask her to take lot of soya products and water. It may take 3 to 4 years to settle down. If she is very uncomfortable she can take HRT but only after consultant and investigations advised by gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.