Meniscus tear
I got a knee arthroscopic surgery done on 1st march. They gave me an anesthetic on my spine to numb the lower region. The knee which is operated is still in numb state with little movement and I am not able to excrete freely. Will it happen eventually or is it a problem.

The Range of motion and strength in the knee will improve gradually.
See a musculoskeletal or sports physiotherapist to guide you through the exercise program to get you back to normal safely and effectively.
Do not try to test your knee for different activities on your own. There is a certain time frame and guideline for how much to push and when.