Memory problems and confusion
I am feeling like..previously my memory was very good but now i am forgetting things very oftenly which is progressive...and i experience severe mental confusion specially at night..

Looks like the problem is that Brain is not getting stimulated properly. Try doing mental exercises like solving exercises especially puzzles. Daily walks for 30-35 mins. Eat more veggies in diet and fresh fruits. If issue persists then consult
Thanks

Do one CBC and Thyroid function test. Avoid excessive  use of  mobile phone.take tab benfomet forte once a day for 3 weeks.