Memory loss & numbness

I am facing a peculiar situation wher i am losing my memory. As compared now i cnt remmber the way i cud do before..i have become forgetful. My legs specialy left gets numb very easily, like a 2 min of idle sit turns my left leg numb. I also would like to draw your attention that till last 6 7 years i often used to get leg cramps (the calf part) during my sleep. It used to b very painful forcing me to stand and relax the muscles to reduce the pain. It hapens rare now bt the numbness is regular. Are all these related to my nervous sysytems and how do i go from now to prevent further damage??

Doctor Answers (2) on Memory loss & numbness

Dear Sir Memory Disturbances plus Leg Problems can be due to Frontal Lobe Problems Please consult a neurosurgeon at the earliest
Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
Consult neurophysician urgently. If you are suffering from vitamin deficiency and lysine deficiency than take syrup polybion-L 2tsf once daily after food for 1month. At this age,forgetfullness is a very uncommon and alarming problem,which needs to be clinically examined and laboratically proved for final diagnosis. If you are unable to concentrate, than practice yoga which will help you concentrate and also improve your memory to some extent.