Melasma on cheek and nose
I Have a Stubborn Melasma On My Cheeks Which Is Not Going Away With Any Cream .doctor Suggested Me To Use Hydroquinone Based Cream (melcia htf).. How Much Time I Need To Keep The Cream. Do I have to wash my face after 10-15 min of application ?

Melasma can be due to different cause sometimes due to hormonal issue or  due to excess sun exposures, will need to rule out the cause and take action accordingly.  No need to worry it is treatable. Hydroquinone is a skin lightening cream the application is to be done only after proper prescription and direction of use.
You can visit Tender skin clinic  or do online consultation by sending the photos
Undergo laser removal therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.