Melamine pigmentation

I have melamine pigmentation above my upper lip. Due to which it becomes darker than my face. I have used HH lite cream for that. But after using it for 2-3 days I have developed redishness and swelling on my effected area. So I want to know is there any other cream which I can use without having these side effects. Also I have mixed skin and when I apply sunscreen lotion, I start sweating a lot due to which my face appears very oily and dark. Please anyone of u provide me better solution for it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Melamine pigmentation

A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Peels like glycolic acid and lactic acid  will help in lightening. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps.You may need oral medications. Consult a skin specialist .Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally.Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q Switched Nd YAG laser can also be available.People usually don't use sunscreens as they may be greasy or make your face appear white.There are different type of sunscreens available and there is one for everyone, so find the one that will help you.