Medium pimples on face
I have medium amount of pimples on my face. I want to clear them all within a day as I want to look perfect in family function. Please help me out

Dr. Aditi Deshpande
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

If u want to clear pimples within a day u can do radiofrequency treatment on your pimples atleast 1 day prior to function as there might be mild redness after treatment which goes off in a day after which your face will look plain. If theres time for family function then u can go for chemical peel and oral medications as the effect of radiofrequency is temporary.