Medicine for cold in hypothyroid
Hello doctor sir .....i have hypothyroidism and i feel cold in unseason frequently...please suggest a medicine or treatment.. i will talk to my doctor and take it ..

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for hypothyroidism and recurrent cold problems to treat it completely from theroot itself without any sideffects thatare part of conventional medicines please contact me directly through practo consult or call Online consultation and medicines at your doorstepalso available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani

Hi dear homoeopathic medicines will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Please We will try to increase your immunity so that recurrence of colds and cough will be prevented Take Calcarea carbonica 30 Liquid Homeopathic medicine 5 drops on tongue directly three times a day thyroidinum 30 Homeopathic medicine 4 drops on tongue directly Twice a day All for 3 to 6 mths Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily with relaxed mind Do pranayam and yoga daily Do meditation regularly Take salads and fruits more Take dates beet root jaggery green leafy vegetables regularly Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, processed food, rice, outside food totally for few months Continue your current medicine for thyroid You can reduce the doses after 1 month of above treatment
Hello, Oncet CF two times a day after food for three to five days. Tab azee500 once for three to five days. Plenty of nimbupani in luckwarm water mousambi juice, tomato soup to be taken. Avoid spicy fried greasy junk food or food from outside no cold things . light diet.ok.
The temperature intolerance is one of the symptoms of hypothyroidism. I would advise you to check your thyroid levels and check if they're normal and if it isn't I would advise you to meet an endocrinologist so as to get your levels corrected and accordingly make the changes in your current medication.