Medicine dose

Dr. I am anaemic and some homeopathy doctor asked to take feramfose twice a day 4 tab at a time. But now a days I am feeling sleepy most of the time m I taking extra dose of the medicine?

Dr. Sharwari
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Pune
anemia is root cause of your sleepiness as u get exhausted easily due to lack of hb in blood get treated with proper case taking through a good homeopath
Dr. Tejas Joshi
Homeopath 21 yrs exp Pune
Ferrum phos 6x will never increase your haemoglobin. You will have to take iron supplements. Ferrum phos will help you to absorb the supplement properly. It may also help you with the side effects of iron supplements like constipation. So twice a day or 4 times a day of ferrum phos won't make lot of difference. Do serum ferritin levels. Those indicate the amount of iron stores in the body. If they are good, you don't need iron supplements. Then you will need homeopathic constitutional medicine that will help you form good amount of hemoglobin. You should also investigate the other causes of anemia. Other causes may be nutritional, b12 deficient, folic acid deficiency, or excess blood loss, or hemolytic anemia, etc.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Reduce the dose to 2 tablets of Ferrum Phos 6X Biochemic 2 times everyday.
Dr. Shailja Upadhyay
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Delhi
No, your sleepiness is might be due to anemia itself or there might be other reasons which can be evaluated only by analyzing your case.