Mechanical back pain
I have been diagnosed with mech. back pain and due to this there is always stiffness in my Lower back and sometime tingling pain in legs.I am currently on pregabid 75 and symbal 20 for almost 2 years and though i ach. some flexibility due of this medicine but 100 flexibility is not . Pl suggest app.addl.medicine.

Hello, Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex, interconnected network of spinal muscles, nerves, bones, discs or tendons in the lumbar spine. more likely its back pain from the disc space lumbar disc herniation. Ceasing activity for a few days allows injured tissue and even nerve roots to begin to heal, which in turn will help relieve lower back pain. Heat and/or cold therapy helps relieve most types of low back pain by reducing inflammation.There is no permanent cure for this problem. Physiotherapy helps leading reasonably good life .