MAY BE AN INSECT BITE
It's been 3 days that I have these red rashes...I am assuming it's an insect bite as this happened overnight ..Please advice. This is causing irritation , itching , pain...

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this reaction.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
It might be some kind if bite only Itching can be reduced by levocetirizine Further advice can be given with a detailed history over an online consultation