May be a side effect
I met an accident 2 months back in which my ankle got hurt so surgen prescribed augmentin n vevoran which has been taken by me for almost 1.5 months after leaving the medicine i am realising itching n can see some rashes on scene .

Greetings. There can be few medical conditions associated with darkening of the lips and should be ruled out by meeting a Dermatologist. The information provided is limited. A thorough history and clinical examination will be helpful. A photograph will add in obtaining better recommendations
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.