Masturbation
Masturbating everyday is bad for penis growth and sperm count ? I'm going through puberty now and my dick is 4.5 inch in length and 3 inches girth?

Hi..... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...