Masturbation addiction
I am addicted to masturbation,how to stop masturbation manually .this has ruined my life .I cant resist normally from masturbation how to be away from that

Dr. Harisha N L

it's not a disease it's just a desire...it's ok if if you masturbate twice a week or thrice...too frequent masturbation may cause you problems....try to avoid frequency by distraction methods like yoga,meditation,listening to music,by doing activities you like etc.  masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful..
Dr. Jaipee Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Noida
It is no harm u and your life it normal near abut 75 percent do    if you want avoid it so take Bessy your self in work or with femly   and meten  dait