I feel burning sensations when I maturbate. I hesitate to go to doctors. Please Solve my problem through thos portal.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you will have to go to a surgeon, it could be urethritis. you need to be examined and only then a prescription can be given. no medicines can be suggested on this portal. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?