Masturbate
How do i increase my spermcount,motility and thickness.. i masturbate and i see that my testicles are small and shrunken.. i stopped doing it but i get nightfalls.. How do i prevent this... Will ayurveda give me 100% results Plz suggest

What you face is absolutely normal. There is nothing to fear or get treated. The sperm produced is expelled out when it's life gets over usually 3 weeks after they are created. When it's not ejaculated it gets expelled by its own, usually during sleep. Scrotum gets shrunk when the surrounding temperature of scrotum is low it sticks to our body. Usually after ejaculation you sweat and due to low temperature it shrinks. It's normal. There is no need for medication. There are very good medicines for premature ejaculation and other fertility issues in Siddha and Ayurveda medicine.