Masturbate
Hi sir I'm masturbating daily twice,some people are saying in future and for pregnancy u will get problems...sperms will be completed like that...I'm trying to stop masturbate...I can't control it...if I do masturbate daily twice we have Any problem?kindly suggest me...I'm trying to stop daily but automatically my hand is going there to masturbate...Wat to do?

Hello..... Masturbation is not harmful to health.but masturbating twice daily is addiction.. Any habbit over in excess is not good for health. Overmasturbation causes fatigue, insomnia, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,testicular pain etc... Avoid masturbation . Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play games, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga. You can also take help of a psychiatrist if needed.