Mastrubation
How I recover my health which ruins from mastrubation? Weakness, dark circles around eyes, low stamina.

ur misconceptions, mastubation not causing it. mastubation is normal .u can decrease frequency of mastubation by simple measurements if u r overmastubating

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+107
Chat with a sexologist
Its not due to masterbation Take proper counselling for this Consult online with me
Masturbation is not anyway harmful for long-term healthy sexual life. Semen production will be continued till death upto 70-80 years. Just like ours hair-bear-nail grows regularly even after we cut them routinely. Just as we have appetite for food, we are having sexual appetite also.
It's have been proved multiple times in various laboratory research, In one time masturbation and semen discharge, we loose energy of worth 2 roti / 1 glass lemon juice.
Happy to help further and cure completely. Happy to help online. Take care!!
Masturbation is an absolutely healthy and normal thing