Masterbution

I am 17 years old I am masterbating since 15 does it decrease zinc and testosterone levels I am really worried please give the answer to my concern

Doctor Answers (3) on Masterbution

Dr. A.Kumar Mumbai | Sexologist
for masterbation:
You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition.  Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness.  You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening.  All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.
Dr. Gaurav Kulkarni Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hey, you are in your adolescent. This is the age of sexual maturity. Masturbation is a normal practice for men and women. There is no rule of how much and when to masturbate. Anything done excess will give trouble. But this is a myth that your testosterone levels reduce, sperm count reduces, size reduces or you loose body vitamins and minerals. Enjoy your masturbation when ever you feel, its important for every individual.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful