Masterbution
I am 17 years old male .I have maaterbated since I was 16 does it cause hair loss or decrease protein and calcium in the body or body produce semen everyday

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The production of semen is a continuous process. Its goes on even now its happening. Masturbation is not bad, infact its good when done in a limit. Like upto 3 times a weeks. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Drink plenty of fluids. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.