Marraige councellor

It's been two months I got married , it's not going great I need to seek professional help. We are having constant fights. Our communication is limited and our sex life has also not begun all this is adding to frustration plus my wife is not able to adjust to the new change in life.
views-icons 17 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Sneha Bhat
Counselling Psychologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, Your intent to consult a couple counselor makes perfect sense given the fact that there is an evident gap between you both which can be bridged with little more clarity and understanding from both ends. Counseling would help both of you to express your own perception, expectation, understanding and present state of mind to create a common ground. For that matter, every couple can make their relationship better through counseling. Go for it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?