Marks on Lower Abdomen
Hi.. I have marks left over after pigmentation or acne pimples (i don't know) in my lower abdomen.. Exactly at the strap of my trousers or belt region.. They look dark and ugly and i really want to get rid of them.. Please suggest how can i get rid of them.. I am attaching a photo for ur reference..

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

You seem to have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and the likely cause (based on the photo) seems to be because of the friction of the belt on your skin. Do you shave the area often ? Because it looks like the friction is inducing hair ingrowth and thus the PIH. Unfortunately this is as much as I can guide you on such forums. You will need prescription medicines . So visit a dermatologist near you. Do not/ never use creams without advise.