Marks of Stitches
I have marks of stitches on my forehead since 14 years after a minor accident. Please tell me how can I get them removed as they don't look good. You can also tell me about any surgery other than plastic surgery.

Dr. Rajdeep
Your scar can be treated either by scar revision surgery or by a LASER. Surgery involves removing the old scar and restitching the scar using very fine materials and instruments to give an invisible new scar. Laser is done in several sessions at a gap of 6 to 8 weeks and it improves the scar gradually. Please fix an appointment with me or any other dermatosurgeon performing these procedures to know about these procedures in more details. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore

Stitcher opening up after surgery