Marks due to pimple

I started having pimples on my face about two weeks ago and I popped them with my nails but now I'm left with marks all over my face. Please suggest some medicines or remedies to get rid of them. I never had such pimples which left marks before. Is due to some health problems or any other issues?

Doctor Answers (1) on Marks due to pimple

Hi. Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.