Mark in Face
I have got a mark in my face after red blotches..the mark is on cheek side...a black line mark...please do something...i have attached a photo...

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I have seen the photo. The exact cause of this doesn't seem to be evident. Did it occur after an injury... It looks like a deep post inflammatory pigmentation mark. You'll need treatment worth both creams as well as procedures like peels/ lasers for resolution of the mark. So meet a qualified dermatologist for the same. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.