Mark in Face
I have got a mark in my face after red blotches..the mark is on cheek side...a black line mark...please do something...i have attached a photo...
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. I have seen the photo. The exact cause of this doesn't seem to be evident. Did it occur after an injury... It looks like a deep post inflammatory pigmentation mark. You'll need treatment worth both creams as well as procedures like peels/ lasers for resolution of the mark. So meet a qualified dermatologist for the same. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?