Maritial Affair
My sister is suffering from maritial Affair problem. Her husband drinks and is very egoistic person. Its just been seven monyhs for marriage. She had life threat there and she left that house ann came back to our house. She is here since 3 montha. Now she wants to go.back to thae person and he is contacting her and changing her mind. Any counsellors in Hyderabad.. Please assist.. Emergency.. On priority please.
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharanabasappa A
Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Please consult psychiatrist, available at almost all major hospital, even you check through Practo App regarding availability of psychiatrist in your area or other place.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.