Feeling like a sociapath
I feel a lot of guilt in very trivial situations. But situations which are wrong like when I hear about someone having maritial affair it excites me sexually. I want to get rid of this feeling.

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help. It's a kind of interest to intrude into others privacy. You are right, it's not good to carry such interests. Appreciate your interest to overcome this. Surely there are solutions  available to address it. Reach out any psychology counselor or reach me online.