Male pattern baldness
Hii doc... i have male pattern baldness and receding hairline problem and I'm just 16 yrs old... can i grow hair by any natural and home remedy...my photos are attached below...

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Nasya karma & shirodhara is best panchkarma therapy for hair prblms.consult panchakrma physician
Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
You are very young to have the genetic effect of male pattern baldness. You can have a cure in Ayurveda that can stop hair loss. The scalp from where there is complete hair loss can't be revived. But you can stop further hair loss and also have regrowth where there is thinning of hair.
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Home remedies are not helpful in male pattern baldness . You may choose allopathic treatment for symptomatic relief , but they are having there own side effects.  Some of the yog asanas may be beneficial