Baldness problem

Im suffering from baldness problem from 1 week. Please provide any resolution for this. Im very depressed

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. If the boldness has started suddenly & in patches, it may be due to fungal infection. If it is extensive, it may be due to many other causes, like hormonal or nutritional or mental stress etc. Better consult in person or over phone, to get proper diagnosis n treatment
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Anshu Saini
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Delhi
No need to be depressed about it as stress or anxiety is one of the leading causes of baldness. I would suggest you to start your Homoeopathic treatment. A good case taking will take care of all the possible causes of baldness.
Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi
Sir homoeopathic medicines can help you in regaining the lost hair .you can contact me personally on phone or you can contact a nearby homoeopath
Dr. Manpreet Singh Bindra
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Ludhiana
Is it in patches? Any other problems other than hair fall?