Male breast problems.

I breast is look like female breast.. sum tym 'm feeling so embarrased. So plz tell wht can i do for thi. Problem.
views-icons 189 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hi your condition called as can be due to excess of fat in your body,hormonal imbalance,liver diseases or certain drug usage...if u r obese reduce weight...consult physician for further workup
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?