Male baldness

I have reasonably good amount of hair for my age, but i am suffering from quite of lot of hair fall each day. The water i bath in is hard (more of minerals, over 300), can this be one of the reasons for hair fall? What precautions can i take ? what medicines ? Whom could i consult for hair fall treatment and infact hair regrowth

Doctor Answers (3) on Male baldness

Hi.. If you are loosing hair in the front portion and top region of your head . And there is no hair loss on side and back portion then you are having male pattern hairloss. It needs through evaluation and treatment because here the roots gets miniaturised from inside.

Hard water , pollution, stress, not having proper diet , colouring, etc.. All these factors aggravate hairloss if the roots are weak

Consult a trichologist / dermatologist for further treatment

Thanks
Dr Shivashankar

Dr. Sandeep Gupta Delhi | Dermatologist
Yes Consult a dermatologist
Dr. Sidaarth Khera Delhi | Dermatologist
Hard water is a cause of hair loss for many.  You can start using a clinically mild shampoo and using soft water for hair wash.
Dandruff and male pattern baldness are other common causes of hair loss at this age.
Pls visit a dermatologist near you for review .
Regards