Maintaining erection

For last 2 months our sex life has suffered because I'm not able to maintain erection for more than say 2 min leading to sexual frustrations. Although able to masturbate and ejaculate in couple of min. What should I do and whether my problem is psychological or otherwise. Pl advise next course of action.

Doctor Answers (1) on Maintaining erection

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician

I understand your feeling.

This is totally a psychological problem.
A normal person cannot stand more than 5-10 mins in bed and rest should be the foreplay and the hindplay. Starting with foreplay will drive your pleasure and hindplay will help you continuing of your love making. So start with kisses and get your wife into pleasure and then start the main course slowly and get speed as the time progresses. Try different angles to make more interesting. You should not have anything in your mind while you're making love with your wife excerpts for your wife and your love towards her. This will make you stand for long. And swimming, jogging, will also help you in lasting long in bed.

Thank you