Macular Degeneration
My father is a already suffering from CLD(chronic liver disease). He has Hypertension also. This seems have affected one eye too. Now it has generated symptoms related to Macular degenration. Recently He was given an anti VEGF injections. After the injection his vision got worsened and it is dark., though it has only been 15 days since the injection has been given. Suggest me where should I consult and what to do next. Thanks

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. Macular degeneration is the result of some underlying disease 2. Please send me his medical records and that will help in understanding his case better and guiding you better